iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

It all depends on what color & xxGB you get. They have a few skids just for each & every GB & color.

Some people are #25 & yet they are still open. It all depends how many units of each color & size they got.
I Plan to Stick Around

That just ticks me off, I originally orderd black 16gig and was 205, cancelled it for white 16gig. Still am very annyoed that my wifes white 16gig is number 25 and still open!

I'm Here A Lot

I'm now IN PROGRESS! I checked a half hour ago and now it's in progress! yahoo! Fingers crossed we get them tomorrow!

I've Been Around

Since reserving on Monday, until I checked this morning, my position only dropped by approx. 100.

My position from this morning to now has gone down by approx 1000 spots. in the last 15 mins alone, i checked and it had dropped about 200 of those spots. Started at 6,247. Now sitting at 5,135. I don't anticipate it being ready for tomorrow, but hopefully early next week.

I'm Here A Lot

I'm number 67 (pretty freaking low).

With a White 64 Gig.

And I'm still stuck in "Open" status.

I'm pretty sure Roger's reservation system is complete bull**bleep**.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just dropped 1000 spots and my phone is now in progress. Is this possible?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Because they are processing each order. Once they process your order you lose a number & the next people get your number & it goes on like that.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im thinking they are boxing all orders that go to the same store together and thats why some are moving faster... i was number 837 on friday didnt move untill sunday then it went down to 682 and this morning 678 and moved up to in progress just now... im guessing they boxed all the phones for my store?

I'm Here A Lot

If that's true then it makes no sense, as when I first reserved it I was number 110.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yikes, I just signed in to check my update it it says

An unexpected error has occurred with your device reservation. Please sign back in and try again.

;(