iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

in saying that, i can see sat thru tuesday being busy. (whichever day they arrive)

I'm Here A Lot

Oh I know smiley, heartbreaking... but I guess its a better alternative than camping out at the rogers store and possibly not even getting one.

Just upset they weren't upfront about the process.
I've Been Here Awhile

To tell you the truth, not too sure, probably monday or sunday, cant remember which day! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

RGN.

hold up. Why then are 10 Rogers plus stores telling me that the stock they have are the ones just for the new activations & upgrades & they have NOT received any stock for the people that did the reservation. They told me just to wait for the email or call. they also said we are getting ours next week.

You are saying he said. " .Just spoke to my rogers store rep about reservation vs lineup. He recommended that if you reserved, just wait for the call. HE'S BEEN TOLD THAT ALL THE STOCK BEING SHIPPED IS ALL THE RESERVES "

How is this possible & yet none of the stores i called told me this.... & i really doubt its only the reservation stock being shipped to the store. Each reps say a different thing. We will never know till we get a phone call. That is it.

I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix

I'm just going on info he told me. He seemed very confident that all the phones being shipped are for reserves. Either way, I'm not lining up. I'm not TOO far in the queue and I don't mind waiting a couple days... however painful it is using a 3G Smiley Sad

I guess we can't trust any info?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

This is true. We can not trust any info till we see it our selfs that we are getting them. Every rep has something different to say to everyone.
I Plan to Stick Around

...it's flawed because NO ONE REALLY KNOWS!! It was probably a pimply faced kid telling him that. Point here being is that you'll get, when you get it. Who knows, we all may end up getting it on launch, and we may not. Either way, we're not waiting in line, outside, in the rain.  Yeah, it be amazing to get it tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up. You've waited this long, what's another few days?!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

On Oct 7th @ 7:09am I was Number 837 for 16g 4S Black and my Status as of today is IN PROGRESS!!!! Good Luck Everyone!

I've Been Here Awhile

I am not sure how this works??...I started at 642 for a 16g 4S Black and am now 455...mine still says open...wtf?
I Plan to Stick Around

lol, there is definately a flaw in this system