iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

What I dont understand is my wife is number 25 for white 4s 16gig and I am 108 for White 4s 16gig. As of 2 min ago we still show as open. How are others with higher numbers showing in progress and I am OPEN, being such a lower number as 25! - Peterborough Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Try being me. i was the first #17 from the start & have your status on IN PROGRESS since Sunday afternoon & its been 4 days since still that same status. I called over 10 Rogers store plus in Toronto & most of them told me they got the shipment for the iPhone's but they never got the shipment for the ones that reserved them.

MEANING that we are not getting our phone's tomorrow. Only if you wait outside the store & get one u will.

YOUR friend is not getting his phone tomorrow. The only way he can get one is if he stays outside all night & morning comes & gets one & cancels if reservation. That is the only way.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As well, if PTBO store does have some for reserved ppl and rogers pre-order system is behind in telling us the phone is ready, how will we know if its ready on Friday tomorrow?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It Depends on the skids with the phones. There are 3 skids on phones.

16gb
32gb
64gb

From what i have heard from people & reps at Rogers is that the 16gb one might be in a back order since a lot of people order those.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wouldnt there be 6, 2 per size being white/black

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i forgot that lol. sorry
I've Been Here Awhile

I meant to say he came down from that number, to now being in Progress, when my number has not moved at all. And  #17  wow, Roger's new online reservation system should specify all the details about how we should expect things to go. Reservation suggests we will be the first to get it, Rogers should have made that clear. I'm sure everyone the pre-ordered and had a decently low number figured they'd have their devices tomorrow. When in reality, our devices are not even shipped to the store yet. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

haha, np. jus making sure we're all on the right track

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow thats sad, I cant beleive Rogers does not have 25 white 4s phones......number 25 is low, so anyone who ordered a 32 or 64 should all get theres. Guess im sanding in line
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

not everyone, i ordered a 64g black. i thought that they would move fast, kinda assumed that it would be the model that few people would order. and i am still at 161