iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

My boyfriend and I both ordered iPhones...

Friday October 7th:

White 32g iPhone 4S #2088 and #2099 Open

Wednesday October 12th:

#1666 and 1676 Open

What do you guys think?  Will we get them on Friday?

I've Been Here Awhile

:disappointed:
you think they would reserve at least 200 of each model since its nation wide.. especially with such a highly demanded phone. They would not have to worry about it not selling

I'm a Trusted Advisor

KMM.

I am sorry but i really think none of us are getting them on Friday. Been on IN PROGRESS since 1pm Sunday afternoon. Has not changed since then. Making me think of Rogers even cares about the people they reserved or ( i am actually thinking of this right now) They are not changing it to Shipped because if the phones go to the stores early, they might think we would go rush them for it before launch. I am just thinking some things. But i am upset that this is going no where.
I Plan to Stick Around

look at it this way. MANY of are are now in the PROCESSING" status. meow was something like 17th on the list and he went into processing first. i was 51 and now im processing. even tho our numbers were low, WE arent even sure we will get it. in the 1000+ i think it would be better  to wait in line. if i had the time, i would do it my self since my status isnt "shipped"

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@KMM wrote:

My boyfriend and I both ordered iPhones...

Friday October 7th:

White 32g iPhone 4S #2088 and #2099 Open

Wednesday October 12th:

#1666 and 1676 Open

What do you guys think?  Will we get them on Friday?

I think the only way you guys will get them on friday is if you line up at a rogers/apple store

I've Been Here Awhile

@meowmix -  Dude relax, yes you're eager to get your phone. But have some self control, you've posted the same thing "phone in progress since sunday, i will be pissed, leaving for 2 months " yada yada yada at least 4 or 5 times now. 

Relax, you will get your phone I'm sure. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I have a feeling that all the shipping for the "in progress" ones to the stores will happen on thursday as they should have been distributed to local warehouses by now.
I Plan to Stick Around

dont they have to be shipped first ?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

This is why you do what im going to.

1. Camp the store if ur available to, get phone, cancel reservation for $40 back.

2. If that fails then leave the reservation going..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Javad. I would suggest you stop talking. For one i am sure if you are leaving the next day to leave the country & needs a phone to use then yes you would be doing the same.

I am actually relaxed lol. You do not even know be bro. Just because i say things on the internet does not mean i am not relaxed or anything. I am just upset like the rest of us that we have not gotten any word from a Company that so call cares about its costumers. Just because i said things over & over does not mean you need to comment on it. If you do not like what i say then ignore it & move on 🙂 Sorry bud but i am sure you can ignore things right?

honestly tho from what i thought is maybe they have keeped it on IN PROGRESS just till tomorrow night & once they change it it will automaticly say SHIPPED & its already at the store. I was talking with a few others & they thought the same also.