iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Well i also went to a rogers store and they told me that the 40 fee will be reduced from the price of the phone when you actually pick it up, if you do not go and pick it up (change ur mind) then you will never see the $40 again XD

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you cancel your reservation, you get your 40$ back on your next bill.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just talked to a Rogers Rep on the Live chat and he said "In progress" infact means that the iphone 4s is AT THE STORE and that you will have on launch day. These employees are all saying different things? I asked him doesn't it have to change to shipped and he told me that's only if you want it shipped to your house and I didn't realize that was even an option. Anyone know if he made a mistake or I'm just ignorant? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

there was no option to ship to your house, just to a store. if i could have got mine shipped to my house, i would have.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if In Progress means it's at the store? Read post above! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That guy's clueless. From the FAQ itself it says that it would say "Shipped" if it was on it's way to the store, not house:

"If your status is "in progress,” we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

If your status is "shipped" your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose."
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"In Progress", prolly means they are printing the labels that go on the boxes on our phones!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

-_-"  now im completly lost......the live rep u spoke to cant read teh site HE WAS TRAINED TO KNOW. the faq says diffrent....WHY CANT WE JUST GET ONE, SIMPLE UNIFIED ANSWER....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea but mine is still IN PROGRESS since 1pm Sunday afternoon. Really doubt it takes 2 days just to get it the label if they know its supposed to be out on launch day. I know Monday was a holiday but Yesterday & today is a working day. That is 2 working days. They should have gotten the labels yesterday & this morning & already should have shipped out the phones tonight. This is a joke. my friend works for UPS & he even told me it takes a day for a company that needs the Labels for rush get them the next day or get them at that moment. & once they get them, they ship them out. This seems like Either Rogers does not care about the reservation system or they are not saying anything because its going to take longer then expected.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I initially reserved, I was 186. As this is a nationwide number, I thought I had a good chance to get it on launch, but I am now 134 and still open. Surprised they dont have atleast 200 units of the 32gb black for launch for the reservation system.