iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I was #13 when I pre-ordered for the 64GB black on the 7th and I'm still in "IN PROGRESS" as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You only reserve a email when its been shipped. That email will tell you the tracking info & all.

Well hopefully we will all get them on Friday or even Monday. ( in my case i need mine Friday since i am leaving Sat night & will not be back for another 2 months.) I am sure tho i am getting mine since i was the 17th in line on the 7th at 5;45am. Its been IN PROGRESS since Sunday afternoon around 1pm. So i a guessing mine will be shipped out Tomorrow to go to the store for the launch like the rest of them should be,
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

fingers crossed here as well

16gb black - orderded at 5:50am - #91

32gb white - ordered at 5:51am - #37

91 dropped down 1 place and then went to processing on sunday and 37 dropped down to 34 and then went to processing...

eagerly awaiting the shipped email

I Plan to Stick Around

It definately appears that there are not as many black 32Gs floating around...

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got an email from Rogers, It looks like the following:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Further to our recent Hardware Order Update, please note that your Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White, ROGERSSIM3FF - 3FF SIM CARD - ROGERS, is on back order.

We will ship the back ordered item as soon as it becomes available and will send you an email with a tracking number and courier details when your order leaves our warehouse.

Thank you for choosing Rogers."

So I guess I have to wait for a week or two Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

that is not good... I ordered a 16GB White iPhone 4s as well...
I Plan to Stick Around

Tommy you are full of **bleep**

I'm a Trusted Advisor

If anyone else can verify what tommy said is true ill believe him. I still am IN PROGRESS since sunday:( let's hope today or tonight it changes to SHIPPED.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm 120 in line for a black 32 GB... has anyone close to that had their status changed to "In Progress"?

I Plan to Stick Around

Im not moving much for the black 32g S either. im at 461. i started at 526 so it seems like they only had a few around. kind of ridiculous. should have had at least 500 for pre-orders set aside. you would think.