iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

My order went from 89 to 68 since last Friday... it moved twice, once from 89 to 69 over the weekend, and 69 to 68 yesterday; hardly moving at all compares to all the other people who also pre-ordered.

However, I pre-ordered a 64gb black... I thought less people would want a 64gb black and it should move a lot faster than the rest... I guess I was wrong... either Rogers only has 20some 64gb black iPhone 4s or their system is mess up...

either way, I don't think I will get the new iPhone this Friday, or even next week by the looks of it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

if I don't receive a shipping notice then I will be camping out like and idiot. I am still running an iPhone 3G and its killing me. haha.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Iwant, congrats. I still have hope that I'll be getting mine. But, I'm guessing the black 32g, is going to be the most popular.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ill be honest, i thought the white 16gig would be the most popular

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too XC
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the black 32G, and my status currently shows "in progress". 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Mine is still IN PROGRESS since Sunday afternoon. I reserved a black 32gb iphone 4s & i was the first 17th in the line. So i do not know whats going on. Unless Rogers ships it out tonight. If i do not get a email or my status has not changed to SHIPPED i will be pissed. I know i can wait a week & all but i am using a 8100 pearl at the moment so its bugging me to get it as fast as i can. I am sure Either Tonight or Tomorrow we should get that email. IF the status is IN PROGRESS it means the phones are in the warehouse but have not been picked up from UPS, CANADA POST OR PUROLATOR. Which ever one comes & picks them up.

My best bet is just wait till tomorrow night around 11pm. If it has not changed till then & it does not show SHIPPED & you have not gotten a email. Just either camp it out or wait till it gets shipped i guess.

The store i picked it to go to is like 10 mins away from the actual warehouse in Toronto. So i really doubt it would take 3-5 days to ship.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It should ship in 1-2 days, so that may be why they didn't already. Maybe they are packaging multiple iPhones for the same stores together.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Maybe they are ZAsz. I thought of that my self. Usually the first batch of phones to the store should have the reservation ones on it.

I am guessing either the system failed to tell us its been shipped out or Rogers will be sending them to the stores tomorrow for the launch.

Also think about this. If Rogers ships the phones to the store 2 -3 days before launch, the ones that got a email saying its at the store would rush & try to get it early before the launch. I can understand why Rogers is doing this ( if they are)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered:

• 32gb White - was #77, went down to #32, and now "In Progress" (but I never received an email)

• 64gb Black - was #43, went down to #23, and still "open" 

Looks like I might get my Wife's 32gb White iPhone for Friday or early the following week, but who knows how long till I get my 64gb Black.

I thought for sure having original reservation numbers under 100 would ensure we'd have them friday (or early the following week).  Fingers Crossed.