iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

If it says in Progress then its for sure we are getting it at launch. They are just waiting for UPS or Canada Post to come pick up the phones from the Warehouse. Mine was saying IN PROGRESS since Sunday afternoon. I know for a fact either tonight or tomorrow it will change to Shipped. Rogers does Priority shipping & next day delivery for this kinda stuff since the reservation phones will be in the same batch of phones going to that store you picked.

Lets hope everyone gets the iPhone during launch 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

*sigh* i'm 1101 for a black iPhone 4S 32GB - I guess I'll be waiting a few days at least Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Look at the positive side you may have to wait like a couple of days some people are at like 6000-7000 imagine how long they have to wait 😮

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rsxmachine

Yea I went from 465 on day one to 420 today (huzzah awesome number) for the 32gb black. Guess Rogers hasn't gotten around to our model yet.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered a White 32GB iPhone 4S on Oct 7 around 7AM. Jump from position 402 this morning to position 86 this afternoon Smiley Very Happy  Things are moving!!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm waiting for a black 32g.  Started at 280 and I'm now done to 237 and have been for a few days with no movement.  I'm wondering if the black 32 is popular as some of the other types have dropped much more over the last few days.  I was really hoping being in the first couple hundred I would receive it on the 14th but now its not looking so good.  Im kinda shocked that they didn't at least get a couple hundred off each type for the nation wide reservation list.  If they only have a few dozen for the 14th that was a lot of hype over the reservation list for not much payoff

I'm Here A Lot

**bleep**... knew I should have ordered white! 

I've officially moved 1 spot - 1100!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

same here, i was 166 for like 2 days, then today i moved to 165 woot!... one spotSmiley Sad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ambulancejockey

I thought the same thing about the reservation system...I was number 70 so I figured that I should have no problem getting my phoen on the 14th...the longer my number stays at 27 the more I doubt that I'll recieve my phone then!

I guess my brother was right and I should have tried for the white 32G phone...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I keep telling myself maybe they are just unpacking one model at a time and they have yet to get to the 32g black lol