iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Its all up to what the costumer wants Seb.
if they choice to do the upgrade now then let them. You have no right in what to tell them to do with their on stuff. I in the other hand have to do the upgrade since my contract is up.

Yes this other new iphone will come out next year cool story. But not everyone will run to get it. Remember not everyone is tech savy & want a new phone every single year. People like us that do not have 700+ every year to spend on a new phone can last on a phone for a few years. I know people that are still using the 3G & 3GS & now they are upgrading since they want a new one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

sweet! I was 161 for the white 64gb 3hrs ago and now it's in progress...hope everybody gets theirs
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thats good news, im currently 166 for the black 64g, hope mine changes soon too

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still 27 waiting for it to change to in progress...I want my phone sooooo badly!

I'm crossing my fingers to have it on Friday!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wentt from 51 to in progress! i hope i get it on friday or monday 😛
WOOT NO STALKING FOR ME 😛

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Bro honestly even if we have to wait till Monday or Tuesday its not that bad.

I am happy tho 🙂 Mine changed at 1pm Sunday afternoon. Lets hope tonight it changed to Shipped & get the email in which i know then ill get the phone for sure Friday 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know !! only thing that will suck is that we will have to wait inline anyway -_-. I wonder how big the line will be for activations......

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

All Rogers plus Stores in Toronto, North york & EAst York told me that YOU are going to wait in line like the rest. Its first come First serve type of thing. But for us the ones that have reserved the phones & they have it we are able to still get it even tho the store will not have any phones left ( since we reserved ours)

honestly tho it does suck we have to wait. I am going to my local Rogers plus in which i reserved it to go to & ill be outside of the store around 6am or 7am. Which ever one lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like the 32 gb black phones have not really even moved the line. I am still stuck at 44X. I started at 497 at 6:20am last week. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On Friday when I reserved it I was 208 for the White 32gb and every day it was going down and the last time I checked I was about 160 and I checked again and know I'm In progress 🙂 so people around that point should also be getting their statues changed..... I'm pretty confident I'll get it on launch day 🙂 🙂 🙂