iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I really doubt you got told 60 bucks for one :/....

The cost is 9.99 +tax. You can even see that on the Rogers website.
I Plan to Stick Around

@

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Wow that's **bleep**ed.. Well at least you were not that dumb to get it from them lol. Next time go to another store 😛
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for all the quick info guys/gals.

I'm Here A Lot

I was #6 OPEN, now it is in progress! 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

I should hope yours is in progress if you are #6! Mine is still open and I'm #540 (down from 610). Hopefully mine will be in progress soon!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Rogers will most likely ship the phones tonight or tomorrow to the stores. That is the only way we will get them ay launch.( The ones with the status IN PROGRESS)

I hope everyone can get the phone at launch. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

sooo... Friday is almost here and I am at 438 (open) for the white 16gb. What are the chances of me getting the phone. I am getting jealous of these people having their status changed to In Progress at least. 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well if i right you guys with the higher numbers are going to go down a bit in the week. So hopefully in a week or so after the launch you will get your phone.

Believe me i would be jealous too but if you like you can wait outside of a Rogers store & if you are lucky to get one from them, Just go home & cancel your reservation & you get back you $40.
I Plan to Stick Around

Like I said before. It's better to do that and buy an Unlocked one from apple. You will not pay the extra 35$ fee and you will get a better upgrade price next year at the launch of the iPhone X(5).