cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on reservation

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the iPhone 4S be available on the Rogers online reservation system?

Thanks

-Paul

***edited labels***

1,518 REPLIES 1,518

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ jsmile. I know they make notes & i also ask for the interaction numbers for them each & every time i call them 🙂 Thanks tho for the ehads up but i already know what i am doing lol. I also record the phone call & i have made sure i am allowed to since i already talked to a few people & it states no where that we are not allowed to record the phone call. Also the reason i have yelled & **bleep** are for problems Rogers has caused.

@ Breezy girl. Yes Rogers did tell me i would get it so i believe them. & then i saw that from OPEN it went to IN PROGRESS since i was the 17th in line for it. So that means i am getting it. Now i know you guys are mad but rogers will not listen unless you guys do something about it. Complaining on the forums will not change the fact that they are doing this. All i am saying is that you guys are **bleep** at Rogers for something Bell & Telus is doing as well. YES Bell has it a bit less but they still have the same promo like Rogers. Either we like it or not. Service providers in Canada can & will do whatever for money.

Ahh alright then. I guess i read your post the wrong way. Sorry about that breezygirl. Its been a tough week for a few reasons for me.

Breezygirl
I Plan to Stick Around
No prob, Meowmix, hope your week gets better. Im sorry too, hopefully Friday we will be posting how much we love our new phones, lol.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
For sure 🙂 I really hope you guys get the phone as well. I really need a new phone & since this one has higher specs then the iphone 4 its a bit better for me 😛 lol

luch
I've Been Here Awhile

Noob question... what's the process with buying/using an unlocked 4S from apple with Rogers.  I'm currently still using a 3G.

Cheers.

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around
1. Buy it
2. Use it

🙂 You need to go to a Roger Store and get a Micro-Sim.

luch
I've Been Here Awhile
Cheers. Cost of the Micro-Sim from any Rogers Store?

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around
dunno... should be free.

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
The sim card from Rogers is only free when you get the phone from them. ( Aka do a hardware upgrade or get a new activation or get the phone outright for the price it will be. They give you a free sim card with those) If you buy the phone from someone else you need to buy the sim card which cost you $9.99 ( total cost should be 11 bucks or so)

jsmile
I Plan to Stick Around

I bought a phone from someone else and one of the rogers stores tried to charge me $60 for a sim! I went to future shop and they gave me one for approx $10

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
I really doubt you got told 60 bucks for one :/....

The cost is 9.99 +tax. You can even see that on the Rogers website.

jsmile
I Plan to Stick Around

@

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Wow that's **bleep**ed.. Well at least you were not that dumb to get it from them lol. Next time go to another store 😛

luch
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for all the quick info guys/gals.

siwo118
I'm Here A Lot

I was #6 OPEN, now it is in progress! 😄

wongnog
I Plan to Stick Around
I should hope yours is in progress if you are #6! Mine is still open and I'm #540 (down from 610). Hopefully mine will be in progress soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Rogers will most likely ship the phones tonight or tomorrow to the stores. That is the only way we will get them ay launch.( The ones with the status IN PROGRESS)

I hope everyone can get the phone at launch. 🙂

carissaaaaa
I Plan to Stick Around

sooo... Friday is almost here and I am at 438 (open) for the white 16gb. What are the chances of me getting the phone. I am getting jealous of these people having their status changed to In Progress at least. 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Well if i right you guys with the higher numbers are going to go down a bit in the week. So hopefully in a week or so after the launch you will get your phone.

Believe me i would be jealous too but if you like you can wait outside of a Rogers store & if you are lucky to get one from them, Just go home & cancel your reservation & you get back you $40.

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around

Like I said before. It's better to do that and buy an Unlocked one from apple. You will not pay the extra 35$ fee and you will get a better upgrade price next year at the launch of the iPhone X(5).

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Its all up to what the costumer wants Seb.
if they choice to do the upgrade now then let them. You have no right in what to tell them to do with their on stuff. I in the other hand have to do the upgrade since my contract is up.

Yes this other new iphone will come out next year cool story. But not everyone will run to get it. Remember not everyone is tech savy & want a new phone every single year. People like us that do not have 700+ every year to spend on a new phone can last on a phone for a few years. I know people that are still using the 3G & 3GS & now they are upgrading since they want a new one.