iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@ jsmile. I know they make notes & i also ask for the interaction numbers for them each & every time i call them Smiley Happy Thanks tho for the ehads up but i already know what i am doing lol. I also record the phone call & i have made sure i am allowed to since i already talked to a few people & it states no where that we are not allowed to record the phone call. Also the reason i have yelled & **bleep** are for problems Rogers has caused.

@ Breezy girl. Yes Rogers did tell me i would get it so i believe them. & then i saw that from OPEN it went to IN PROGRESS since i was the 17th in line for it. So that means i am getting it. Now i know you guys are mad but rogers will not listen unless you guys do something about it. Complaining on the forums will not change the fact that they are doing this. All i am saying is that you guys are **bleep** at Rogers for something Bell & Telus is doing as well. YES Bell has it a bit less but they still have the same promo like Rogers. Either we like it or not. Service providers in Canada can & will do whatever for money.

Ahh alright then. I guess i read your post the wrong way. Sorry about that breezygirl. Its been a tough week for a few reasons for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

No prob, Meowmix, hope your week gets better. Im sorry too, hopefully Friday we will be posting how much we love our new phones, lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

For sure Smiley Happy I really hope you guys get the phone as well. I really need a new phone & since this one has higher specs then the iphone 4 its a bit better for me Smiley Tongue lol
I've Been Here Awhile

Noob question... what's the process with buying/using an unlocked 4S from apple with Rogers.  I'm currently still using a 3G.

Cheers.

I Plan to Stick Around

1. Buy it
2. Use it

Smiley Happy You need to go to a Roger Store and get a Micro-Sim.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cheers. Cost of the Micro-Sim from any Rogers Store?
I Plan to Stick Around

dunno... should be free.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

The sim card from Rogers is only free when you get the phone from them. ( Aka do a hardware upgrade or get a new activation or get the phone outright for the price it will be. They give you a free sim card with those) If you buy the phone from someone else you need to buy the sim card which cost you $9.99 ( total cost should be 11 bucks or so)
I Plan to Stick Around

I bought a phone from someone else and one of the rogers stores tried to charge me $60 for a sim! I went to future shop and they gave me one for approx $10