iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

ok guys, this is an example of what i expect for company reps !

So i called futur shop. at first the lady that first answered me had no clue about the iphone 4s. she asked me to hold. ( nothing out of the ordinary)
sje transfered me to someone who knew exactly what would happen on october 14th. he told me that they would have exactly 20 phones for every carrier. thats all i wanted. and rogers couldnt do this?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hahaha according to the HUP pricing tool I will need to pay 640$ + 35$ of activation fees + got another 3 years contract at 150$/month... I think that I will just buy the phone at the Apple Store when it will be available.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm number 360 (started 431) for a 32GB black. Looks like I'll be camping at the Apple store to get my phone!

I Plan to Stick Around

im 51 and im sure i wont get  withing the first 2 weeks lol. looks like ima camp 2 !...heres my funny situation tho...

I live in an place where i have

1: future shop
1: 1 best buy
2:rogers stores
1: apple store

ALL withing less then ONE KM from eachother
infact the best buy, apple store and 1 rogers store are less then 300 meters apart....oh the possibilities...

best buy opens at 8am on october 14, future shop opens at 10 am.  intresting...intresting...

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm position 160 for the iphone 4s white 32gb when do you think I'll be getting it? on launch day, a week after etc....

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@wongnog wrote:

@AccordTR wrote:
No, when you sign in the first page that opens has like 6 large boxes, billing, overview etc. There is an iPhone 4s box/picture, click that one.

I have a white 64gig 4s reserved, but I still can't find the page where people have found the HUP pricing.  Can someone please help me?  I don't see an iPhone 4S box/picture in the My Rogers Overview screen.

Its the 3rd box.... (top right corner)

I've Been Here Awhile

@Harjeet wrote:

I'm position 160 for the iphone 4s white 32gb when do you think I'll be getting it? on launch day, a week after etc....

If I was you I would line up at a store on the 14th....  I was originally 214th and last night I noticed my status changed from "open" to "in progress".... so i'm thinking that if you order is "in progress" your chances are pretty good to get a phone first couple days.... after that I would think it would be a couple weeks depending on where you are having your phone shipped.

I Plan to Stick Around

harjeet.

from what ive seen from last year and this years high demand and the fact that there are already shipping delays. there is a HIGH chance that u wont get it untill a few weeks after....I'm number 51 for a white 32g and im certian i wont get it at launch ad there is a good chance i will not get it for a few weeks.

I Plan to Stick Around

I can't believe that roger can't supply the first 200 of every SKU the iphone 😞 they would only have to reserve about 1200 iphones for the reservation system. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers has about 450 stores in Canada and lets say on average every store gets 10 (some may receive more while other may receive less, stores around me are receiving like 5) That's 4500 iphones and + 1200 for reservation system I'm sure they received more phones then that.....