iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I checked my upgrade eligibility earlier with the tool and this is what I got for the 16gb 4S;

$209.00 + $60.00 Early Upgrade Fee* 
+ $35 Hardware Upgrade Administration Fee

I'm wondering why is the price $209 for the phone instead of the supposed $159 on a 3 year contract? Anyone know?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they will give u a 50$ credit for upgrading...to make it look liek they kinda care 😛

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It will be the iPhone 6

iPhone (1) -> iPhone 3G (2)->iPhone 3GS (3) ->iPhone 4 (4) ->iPhone 4S (5) ->iPhone 6 (6)
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

How do you know that..? Apple went from 3G to 3GS to 4 they can easily go from 4 to 4S to 5..

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Have you ever heard of an iPhone 2?

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

The reason they called it the 3G and not the 2 is because the main focus was the upgrade to the 3G network. The 3G was the selling feature, hence the name.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix - just to confirm Apple stores get stock (ie: phones) daily, NOT every couple of weeks.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all,

I'm #5 on one of the lists, thought you might want to know that my status has now changed from "OPEN" to "IN PROGRESS". Under "ORDER INFORMATION" it says:

"Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The apple store at yorkdale got a shipment of new phones every week during the iphone 4 launch. I talked to the manager and I really doubt he would lie..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes our phone are in the warehouse and are waiting for either UPS or Canada post to pick them up or give them the waybill for them to be shipped. We should get a email during the week or tonight saying its shipped.