iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Lol Inferno, I realize that... Dying a slow painful death though. It's painful to watch a beloved Canadian company writhe in pain while going from the hottest thing on the planet to **bleep** up in a decade. Brings back memories of Norcom!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Argar11, Have you reserved the exact same model as jasonkang?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

White 64gb
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So if he reserved a black 64 or anything other than what you reserved, it is possible that his "category" has moved quicker than yours and he has not actually jumped you in que.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Maybe...but it's frustrating that Rogers never fully explained how the reservation works. I mean does our line number represents the model we ordered or customer log in. People say its nationwide but since what the other guy said I don't believe that's the case
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I would say its nation wide for the specific device you reserved, having them seperate as follows:

-White 16GB

-White 32GB

-White 64GB

-Black 16GB

-Black 32GB

-Black 64GB

Wouldn't have to speculate so much Rogers' representitives were actually informed of things, like even after Apple's lets talk iPhone event Rogers still insisted it was the iPhone 5 lol.. anyway after 2 hours my position moved up by 1 so they are either that slow, that sparce of supply, or the position # isn't "live".

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They did not explain exactly, but if you think about it, how could they assign people numbers in the same que when they are ordering completely different devices?

I am thinking it is national because I don't think that it is possible that 300 some people ordered the exact same model phone as me from the same store in the same small town in the first 2 minutes that reservations were open. I know these phones are popular, but Led Zeppelin reunion tickets they are not.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

woah, I'm 27 too....:S
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did anyone figure out of the reservation is store specific or city or province or country? I reserved mine the same day and I am in position 1314 (and dropping).  I am in Toronto, so if it is store specific, I suppose it is possible.

I reserved the 64GB White iPhone 4S.. I was really surprised that so many reserved it in one day, especially 64GB White.. most people will go for 16GB and 32GB.. and black ontop of that.

I'm Here A Lot

It is definitely not store or city specific as there is no way that 799 people in my small town reserved a white 16g phone before I had a chance to 🙂