iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Andrew, I have been and put a post in that's being reviewed. People are going to be livid and Rogers better prepare.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I was 886 and now I'm 868 😛
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

#63 at time of reservation and it has not changed since.  iPhone 64GB Black.

I've Been Around

194 is good; I know some ppl are in the 3000's; that's 'not good.'
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

if you are moving down in the list howecome im still at 24? shouldnt i be 23 now?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It all depends on what number the person was.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hmmm....maybe the ppl who preoder woth the others ( such as best buy ) made teh smarter move...i mean, they are garantiied thier phone starting from 8 am , right? ( depending on the number of course)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea but also think about this. If you cancel right now & lets say you are less the 100th number & you pre order with Future sjop & you are  500+ then you are screwed right?

Also They do say you will get it but i really doubt each store will get more then lets say 50. Believe me. The Carriers & also Apple get the most phones right now.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Really? I would imagine teh retail stores do...but they already atleast said something, while we havent heard a word from rogers...i might be wrong and they give us info soon but... dunno im skeptical xD I mean we DID reserve it so we should be the first ones? dunno lol, just my 2 cents.