iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Hey, you know what man. You do not need to worry. At least you are 94 & not like 1500 you know?

Be happy :). Even tho i am  #19 in the line, i feel like i will not get the phone during the launch day 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Good thing I work early mornings.. I am currently 6th in line.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanx man ! but at this point i doubt any of us will get it. there are already shipping delays announced haha .

not sure if i can link this ? http://www.tuaw.com/2011/10/07/international-iphone-4s-shipping-dates-already-showing-delays/

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I started this morning at 148 and now I'm 143.

I got my reservation confirmation email at 5.59am.

I ordered a black 16g to be shipped to the 333 Bloor Store in Toronto.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

heeheehee.. I got my email confirmation at 5:45am... I was one of the few who were trying at around that 5:40ish time.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow...international delays from Canada, Australia, and Europe are being reported. Delays of between 1-2 weeks after launch. Surprise, surprise. Even though I'm # 13. Guess our reserve numbers won't matter this time around! 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

That's disappointing to read...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well this sucks. AND to make things worse im #3000+ on the list 😞 looks like its going to be a long wait
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Correction(?)---

"Just hours after pre-orders began, shipping estimates for new iPhone 4S orders placed through Apple's online stores in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and the UK have slipped to 1-2 weeks from the initial "by October 14th" estimate. Shipping estimates through Apple remain at October 14th in the United States, while the company is not offering online sales in Japan"

So, if I interpret this correctly, Macrumours is saying those who pre-ordered via the Apple website will have delays? I don't read anything in here about 3rd party suppliers, such as Rogers. Hmmm....so does this mean we're ok then if we ordered directly from Rogers??