iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

You are correct. Every pre order took 3.8 or so seconds. Within that time a lot of people pre ordered them.

The email i got from Rogers saying i reserved the 32gb iphone 4s was emailed to me at 5:46am this morning. So people tried reserving them after i did & look what happened. I am not saying i am lucky but Rogers next time needs to put up a better time. Not say to us " We are opening the pre orders at 6" Yet they open 15 mins before that.

Also take a look from page 8 & up in this thread. You will see it from there the time & people reserved them at. You will see that i got a spot at being 20th but went down to 19th after someone canceled

Also you guys are saying that once you tried at 6am you guys were more then the 100th right? Then tell me how the people before could reserve it. Easy because when you log into your accoutn it will tell you that its down for cleaning right? But when you press your name on the top to go to your account it works. i went to do that & thats how i did mine. Not that hard. Just some people did not realize to do that. They just saw the sign saying its down.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Abspatel I hope 🙂
I've Been Around

How do we get to the reservation system for theiPhone 4S?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

any idea on how i can reserve/purchase one through rogers without a contract, yet being a postpaid customer?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can not pre order it or reserve one without being a postpaid costumer. Best advice i can give you is to order it from Apple & it will cost you more then 600 to buy it outright.

Rogers is only taking Reservations / pre orders for costumers that have a monthly bill with them, NOT prepaid.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So for everyone wondering what the position ment for the # it means its nationwide.
RogersMelanie says:

Hey, your position in line is nationwide. As devices have been allocated specifically to the reservation list, where you ship the device is irrelevant.

That is what she said on the Redboard forums. Here is the link to how much teh prices will be. I was right tho the prices are the same as bell & telus.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/apple-iphone-4s-coming-to-rogers-on-october-14-reserve-yours-today/#...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix:

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved mine this morning, I was mid 300's then when I went to look again I noticed I messed up and reserved the white one instead of the black one.  I knew this would tick me off in the long run so I wanted to switch, unfortunatley there was no modification I could make, I had to cancel it and re-reserve - I also changed my mind to with the size, instead of the 64GB I opted to get the 32GB instead

Now I'm 1000 in line exactly.

I'm wondering if Rogers will be able to see my original rank/reservation and be able to bump me up, any thoughts?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The only way to reserve one is if you have a 1/2/3 year contract with them. Sorry man 😞

@Keener-Alex. Rogers does not see the reservation you made before hand because since you canceled it, it got deleted. I hear from the Rogers Red Board forums that the number is national-wide. Can someone care to explain since the rogers workers do not explain it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It has been 30 months since my last hardware upgrade (generic flip phone) so I should be eligible for the best pricing when doing a new upgrade.  If I pre-order the iPhone 4S, when I go to pick it up, will I pay the price advertised for new 3 year contracts (would have to renew my contract for 3 more years again of course)?  ie. 16 GB iPhone 4S is $159...will that be my price?

Thanks!