iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Yea im 19th still lol. Also i did call Rogers back & some women told me that who ever Reserved the phones have higher priority then the people waiting outside.

BUT its also up to the Stores you places it to go to.They make up there own rules in each store.
I've Been Here Awhile

reservation - $40 + tax

do they refund the tax as well when you pick up the device or cancel your reservation

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes it states that in the message on top before you reserve a device. You get the money refunded once you pick up the device or cancel it.
I've Been Here Awhile

even the tax? reason im asking is rogers always never refund the tax part when you charge certain fees

I'm a Trusted Advisor

There is no tax on the 40 you put down for it :/.. You only pay 40 bucks thats all. You do not even pay it since you are getting it back a month or so later.

I've Been Here Awhile

Does anybody know in there will be an reduced pricing for the early adopters of the iPhone? Similar to the pricing we got when upgrade from to 3G to 3Gs, and 3Gs to 4.

Will we have to pay the $20/month for every month left in our contract to do an early hardware upgrade, or, if we sign another 3 year contract, we can get the reduced price?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I heard that they will not be doing it this year. unless they tell everyone last minute. Yes the new rules for doing a early hardware upgrade is you have to pay 20 a month for the remaining months you have left & the device price.

Has anyone else seen the glitch on the Rogers wireless site? Its showing the phones for 0.01 each :/.. Is Rogers trying to piut the new iPhone in & glitching the system lol?
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks meowmix

i just reserved a 64gb black for pickup at richmondhill and major mackenzie rogers plus...#1076 =(

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ugh, if we have to pay $20/month for the remainder of the now 30 month contract, assuming we all got the iPhone 4 in May of last year, we all have 15 months left in our contract... which is $300, plus the cost of the iPhone and admin fee... I'm not sure I'll be upgrading.

I've Been Here Awhile

can non contract users also reserve the phone? if so, will I still have to bind into a contract when i pick up the phone?