iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

So for an iPhone 4 owner to upgrade to iPhone 4s - we're talking a cost of around $650 for 64GB iPhone? At that price does it make more sense just to buy a non-contract iPhone?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No thats the price for 3 year contract. I doubt you can get a 16 GB for only 159 (which is the actual price not 199).
Btw guys I posted my entire adventure with this pre order on my blog: http://www.videogamesallday.com/
I dunno if you allowed to link on this forum. But anyways thanks for the answers and quick replies tonight guys. Cheers to all who got it 😄 and check out my blog, I just started it out so Iam looking for feedback and supporters XD
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@mcboober. The price to get the 64gb one is 850 without taxes. Its all up to you my friend.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

honestly dont buy it. Its not worth it. After one year you can update ur phone and KEEP the old one. So why buy it and get a plan?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

which makes more sense?

I got my iphone4 10 mos ago and lost it....  $20 x 20 months as per upgrade policy = $400 + $ 159 + tax = $626 or purchase the phone outright = $649 +tax = $726.

So basically Rogers will reup my contract for $100 savings on the new iphone.

What do you think?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting - $200 to escape the contract cycle. I'll definitely think on this. It might be worthwhile.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Which ever one you want my friend. its up to you. Since i have a good deal with Rogers if i was in ur state i would just do the upgrade. Its all up to u.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Really hoping my 522 spot for the 64GB black version gets it to me on launch (honestly, if that's a Canada-wide number, it should, barring shipping issues, as I'd think rogers would have far more than that for all of Canada on launch. Keep in mind, I have no idea).

Highlighted
I've Been Around

nevermind

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers said I was available to upgrade to the 4S, ive had my contract for just over a year, how much is the phone going to cost to upgrade if i wanted a 32gb or 64gb? and do I get to keep the old iphone I have?

Thanks.

James