iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Its confirmed xD
1) Canada wide
2) no earli upgrade for the 4s
3) im number 96 and its canada wide ( waiting list) ur dam lucky to get number one!

im in quebec so ill probably get it about 6 months after today.....:P

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Number 63 Black iPhone 64GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

had to do it on my mac got number 351
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PS i just called them a little while ago and they said it was canada wide, so now im not sure :S

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it looks like they have now closed the reservations. Any clue who was the last one to get the phone?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Maybe the closed them because many people Reserved one & they did not have enough devices? who knows

Also i am Hardware eligable So since i reserved one i am able to go to the store & get it for a 3 year term right?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

its not canada wide cuz i got 20th and someelse got 19th and some got another 20.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Multiple people getting the same number doesn't mean it's not Canada-wide. There are 3 sizes x 2 colours = 6 separate models of the iPhone 4S. Each model is probably given its own count. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yes thats what ive been told, prices should be around the same as telus  369 for 64, 269 for 32 and 159 for 16.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

MX that was my mistake. I got 20th first & then when the other person cancel right before u reserved one i got 19th so you got 20th & she got 21th. it was a small mix it lol