iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I would not know but from what i was told they said " If you are number 10th on the reservation system lets say & placed the order to go to the store the you are the number you are."

I do not know but i am guessing it goes from the city / province you are in? I need a rogers rep to tell us more.
HeapGggd
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers.com/myrogers then click products& services then click DEVICE REGISTRATION pls post what # u got

MX
I Plan to Stick Around

TBH i think you're gonna be safe if ur in the hundreds. Assuming theres gonna be tens of thousands of phones available on the first day
jsmile
I Plan to Stick Around

I am number 139. Does that mean I am number 139 for the particular  store that I have chosen or nationwide?

HeapGggd
I Plan to Stick Around

i was #47 and i chose the smallest store...theres no way i was #47 for that store LOL

heyyoudvd
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you guys checking the proper place on the site? It's through the reservation system, not through the normal phone selection.

Log in, click "Wireless", click "My Rogers" (at the very top) and you should see a thin rectangular red button that says "Device Reservation" right below a picture of the phone that you current own. Then follow the simple instructions through there.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am 19th & MX is 20th so we are have those numbers nationwide or province wide. Which ever one it is. Unless its numbers but the first people that came to reserve it.

Eveyone just to let you know. The reservation ssystem has its own Devices set aside for us. So lets say Rogers has 400 Devices for the reservation system for the launch day. We are fine. Assuming Rogers can get that many for us. Rogers stores ONLY get a few at launch. So we are goodto go since we reserverd them before the people that are waiting outsde.

mostachey
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the link..I wish I had it before now I am 493..fack. I have waited up all night too!

Oh well thanks guys.

got the 16bg black 4s

MX
I Plan to Stick Around

I bet its city wide dude
bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around

still no email, what happened after you clicked the reserve buttom, nothing happens for me