iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Just did mine Smiley Happy I was able to get a 32gb black iphone 4s. I am 20th Smiley Happy i am so happpyyyy
I Plan to Stick Around

I ended up getting the 32g black model instead. Either way, I'm now guaranteed the iphone 4S!! 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Working... #46
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah there we go. I canceled my order and was then able to try again, this time all the models were up. Got the 32GB White model!!! Number 21! Sounds good to me!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Same as me. The only thing i am wondering since i am the 20th person to get in. Will we get them on the 14th when they launch? Lets hope so. Also when we get to the store lets say at 9am & people are waiting outside. If our device is there do we by pass the line & go threw first?
I Plan to Stick Around

Dude iam 20 too, my position is 20. I got 16 GB white phone.
What does 20 mean
And dammit it wasn't 6:00am i just woke up and checked and who knew it was up!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am 19th now LOL. Shaun- Ferry you made me lower Smiley Tongue

Also is anyone else seeing this. The picture of the iphone 4s is the picture of the iphone 4 when you finished reserving it or is it just mine?

I went back to the reservationg list & showed i am 19th & it showed a small picture of the iphone 4 with the old icons on the screen but it said 32GB IPHONE 4S BLACK that i reserved.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay, position #26 for a black 32GB iPhone 4S!

What does that position mean? Is that 26th place for the particular store I chose or 26th in total? I'd find it hard to believe that it would be the former, given how we all jumped on this so early, so it seems unlikely that 25 people got in earlier on this one store.

So how does all this work now? If I'm in 26th place, will I be able to get the phone on the 14th or will it probably take longer? Also, do I still need to go there first thing in the morning or is my phone reserved for whenever I come pick it up? I'm unclear on what exactly the reservation entails.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You guys also realize that we are lucky that we even are at those numbers we are eh. THey told everyone 6am but we got to reserve them at like 5:45am lool. Pretty sad that i stayed all night up for this & i got work at 7am Smiley Sad loool Its okay. So yea since i am 19th & all like i said are we able to get the phones on launch day since we are atleast under 30th?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It means you are 26th person in total. I am the 19th person so MX is the 20th one. Honestly since we are under the 50th mark we should be fine on getting it at launch.  If not maybe a day later? But like i said we are so lucky we are the number we are.