iPhone 4S: Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 4S: Voicemail

I just got a new iPhone 4S. How do I set up plain voicemail on it? The Rogers site has instructions but these don't seem to apply to the iPhone. (Power off and on and hold down the 1 key.)

Thanks,

Don

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S: Voicemail

What you need to do is chat with wireless tech support and they will give you some weird number you need to call to activate voicemail, then you can hold down 1 every time you need voicemail

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

All you need to do is have a Voicemail plan added on your account & then while the phone is on, press the call app & press 1 on the dial. This will bring the plain voicemail on the phone.

This is the only way to see plain Voice mail on the iPhone

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick reply. I was under the impression that basic voicemail was part of my package, but apparently it is an extra charge? Can you confirm that? I find the Rogers site hard to find information on. (I just have the cheapest plan - 200 MB and 200 weekday minutes - not a heavy user.)

Thanks,

Don

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You need to pay for voice mail. It does not come with ur package unless you added it before. Do your statements you recieve everyonr show u what ur plan has? If so check if it shows if u have voicemail with ur plan.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah I agree with meowmix,  check the details of what plan  you signed up for.  The rep at the store should have explained to you what features your plan comes with, not only that he would have gave you a print out from sales central which highlights your plan and the included features.  If you don't see voicemail on there, you can always call in and have it added for additional charge, or go to the store and have it added for additional charge.  hope this helps

Highlighted
I've Been Around

What you need to do is chat with wireless tech support and they will give you some weird number you need to call to activate voicemail, then you can hold down 1 every time you need voicemail

View solution in original post