iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

Good luck!  Hope you all get this mysterious device.  I'm still no. 1750 or 2400 or so.  I'll be in "pre-fulfillment" for some time.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Tchen, are you in queue for iPhone 4s white 32G?

and does anyone know if these reservation lists are province specific or are they canada wide?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm at #1555 - reserved Oct 27th.  20 days of waiting and counting....

I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

sorry for the delay, 

Yes I was able to upgrade at the plus store for my corporate account. They told me that this is not the case for all corp. accounts but they can just look it up for you.

Everyone seems to say that these Rogers Pkus Store's dont know when they will get a shippment but one store new two days in advance that they were getting a phone shippement (not what mind you just that they were getting phones).

That is what lead me to call a couple more and they all got a shipment the same day in the GTA.

got the phone made a call to the buisness line and cancelled no prob. with my $40 given back.

If you get bored of waiting just give some Plus stores a call.

FYI - The phone  is crazy better then the 3G i was rocking. fast and fun. Good luck

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just received my 4S 32GB white 30 minutes ago. 

My original reservation date is October 22, it took just over 3 weeks to received the phone

My reservation spot is still #245 out of 443 even I got my phone Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I finally picked up my Iphone 4S today and no it didnt come in through the reservation system. I stopped by a rogers plus store on weston road in woodbrigde and they had black 16GB and 64GB available. In 1 hour I had my phone and out the door. While I was there 4 other people came in and bought iphones all as walk ins. They might still have some in stock if you hurry. #payingitforward

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Reading these posts and seeing everyone elses fustrations has eased my insanity over this, so thought I'd post my experience, which by the way is totally absurd.

- Oct 21 - Ordered a 4S 32GB Black...spot 644 of 644

- Somewhere around November 8th I dropped about 200 spots, then the next day was back up 200 spots....called Rogers Business about this and, they had no clue what was going on, but told me my phone should be sent in around 2 weeks.

- Today - spot 550 of 1062....massive progress....in 4 weeks they've shipped 100 phones, seriously.

- Should get my phone sometime around the summer time at this rate.

In the meantime I haven't got any updates since the first week, no change in status and I'm starting to lose my cool. 

I'm baffled that rogers plus stores continue to get iphones in stock, but can't give them to business customers.  I tried this the other day as people on the site suggested it, but apparently its not possible for my account. 

So basically Rogers values new customers and existing personal customers more than those on business plans who's employers probably have some ridiculous agreement with Rogers to get them the business. Its not acceptable.

I continue to have hope that I'll receive a phone soon...but its fading.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Something i found really ridiculous. They have this $55 voice +data requirement for iphone 4s. I have 20 voice +30 data plus $5 Rogers to rogers + $10 value pack but they insists the addon don't count so i only have $50 and need an extra$5 to qualify. Just wondering are all of you who already got their iphone did have a min. $55 plan?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Any updates on how fast the corporate reservation system is moving now? I just reserved Dec 9.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The reservation system seems to be movng better now. I reserved a 16Gb Black iphone on Dec 2 and today my status changed to shipped. I should be getting it in a few days.