iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

I reserved 2 phones on Oct 17th - a black 16gb and a black 32gb. When i asked if it would take weeks the agent insisted that it would take days...  It's Nov 10 and I'm still waiting. Called last week and got the usual answer - "we don't know", when I asked sarcastically if I should call back in another 2 weeks he insisted that I should be getting my phones within that time. I'm 385 ot of 1007 on the queue for the 32gb according to my list which seems different than everyone else's - It seems like they're shipping one phone a day. This is intollerable.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My reservation just went from in progress (pre fulfilment) to just in progress today.

Waiting for a 32gb white version.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

out of curiousity, what is your queue  for the 16gb,

i ordered on Oct. 18 and am currently 963 of 2353

(i moved down about 8 spots today around lunch, probably people cancelling)

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the 64g white iphone 4s and have been monitoring my position and status

position:

oct 20 - 956 (reserved date)

oct 21 - 914

oct 24 - 925

oct 25 - 903

oct 27 - 290 ....wooah what happened here...was it a big shipment or did they reorganize the queue?

oct 28 - 288

oct 31 - 278

nov 1 - 275

nov 2 - 269

nov 3 - 268

nov 4 - 266

nov 7 - 258

nov 10 - 252

nov 11 - 250

I'm Here A Lot

follow up from my previous post... i just noticed this thread was for business customers... i'm not a business customer.  don't know if that actually makes a difference with the queue's or not.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I signed into the Rogers Business Reservation site about 30 minutes ago.  It showed that I had moved from 1790 out of 2397 down to 1450 out of 2397.  I just signed back in and it shows I am 1787 out of 1790.  There is something inherently wrong with the entire Reservation System and it's starting to smell very fishy.

A little transparency and information from Rogers would go a long way here. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just an update,

my queue didnt move but i called a bunch of roger plus stores today in the GTA.

It seems that all of the ones I called had recieved phone shipments today with varying iphone quantities.

I went to the closest one and got a white 16gb phone with no issues and cancelled my order. I ordered a black on but dont realy care about the colour and my wife actually has a black 4g so this might work out better.

They all seemed to know they were getting shipments today so i am not sure if they get them every friday or not. may be worth phoneing next friday. I do know that there was a black 32gb in a store on yonge in richmond hill south of major mack. and a couple in a rogers plus in burlington at appleby and dundas.

good luck all.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pardon me.  It now shows I am 1787 out of 2397 (not 1787 out of 1790).  Still fishy!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Roundhere77

Good for you. So you are able to do a HUP for your business / corporate account at a Rogers Plus store?

My status changes from pre-fulfilment to Activation about an hour ago but my spot is still sitting at 588. Don't exactly know what that mean. Hope some good news to follow....

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Smiley Very Happy My status finally updated to "In progress(Activation)" this morning.  Looks like some of us will probably receive our L...O...N...G... awaited iPhone 4S next week.

BTW, my reservation spot is still #249 out of 442.