iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation for Business/Corporate Very Slow

@ymcanita

So did you get your phone, 

Has anyone on this forum got a phone yet,  anyone ?

I am still showing in progress since last Sunday,  my phone is not working the best I am thinking I may have to get something else Rogers will not let me upgrade at the apple store as I have a corp emp plan with my employer,  they did add the 6GIG for me when I was chatting with them as they are not sure if the promo is being continued however given the number of people that are waiting I would imagine they will extend it, 

I am waiting for a 32G Black 4S  I started at just over 5700 as of Oct 14th  in the wait list as of Sunday Oct 23rd I went in progress, I was just over 1000 when I went in progress  and I have been sitting there ever since,  the lack of communication is terrible, 

I did check on line with our corporate supplier they showed as out of stock of upgrades but they had stock for new activations I am thinking that they are not filling hardware updgrades but doing new activations first.  This is not a good situation at all but I guess we cant leave if we still have time on our contracts they have us where they want us but,  that being said the bad taste in my mouth will make me leave everntually 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@streetcarp

I reserved on the October 17th. Started at 360 out of 360 with open status. A week later, on the 24th, I was 334 out of 620 and was "in progress (pre-fulfillment)". Couple of days later i was "in progress" and 327 out of 731. Then i get an e-mail from rogers saying my plan should at least be $55 or more, called that same day and sorted that out. Then on Friday, the 28th, i get an email saying my iphone has been shipped; also included was the UPS tracking code. The shipping e-mail totally caught me by surprise. I honestly thought it would take 2 more weeks at least. Anyway, i hope you get that long awaited e-mail soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

this is so frustrating, I've gotten no email and I've been moving backwards in line.

About the 55$ plan restriction. The Customer Service Agent I called at Rogers Business Solutions told me that I needed to have a plan worth at 55$ a month before taxes to qualify to upgrade to an iPhone 4S. Well my plan is currently 63$ before taxes, and it's the cheapest of my 4 plans with Rogers. I spend on average 350$ a month on Rogers wireless plans alone, so I have no idea why I need to not only upgrade my voice plan, but also cancel my 6GB data plan, which is what the customer service agent told me I would need to do.

It might be the model I got, its the 32GB white iPhone 4S, but that doesn't make up for the idiot accounting of Rogers, and how they take care of existing customers. I've been, up until now, a loyal customer of Rogers for over a decade, and unless something convinces me otherwise. I wouldn't hesitate to switch carriers when contract renewal time rolls around!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i've been "in progress (pre fullfilment)" since the 18th... no changes in 2 weeks

i haven't been informed that i need a $55 plan in order to upgrade, but my plan is $60, so i assume they deem that "ok", otherwise i would have heard from them by now?

i really wish i could do this upgrade through a rogers store... i guess it's the downside of being a business client

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm waiting for an iPhone 4s white 32gb from roger's reservebusinessdevices site since October 24th. I started at #268 and now I am at #265.

I'm stuck with this process like you all. I hope it works. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm also on a Corporate plan, I booked on Oct 11 and on 24th went into progress.  32GB Black.

I not holding out any hope, very stressful and will be calling anymore I get more info off these boards than the actual Reps.  

But they do apologize Smiley Mad  That apology is very reassuring.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unbelievable.  How long are we expected to wait?!  I reserved on the 20th for 32GB white.  I live in Ontario.  I was about 238th position.  Today, 13 days later, I moved about 11 positions....that's less than a spot a day.  Are they really just shipping less than a phone a day to business customers!??!!  It baffles me.  

The crazy thing is I booked two phones from Apple almost a week ago and went to the store to pick them up.  I had them in my hands when the sales agent says they can no longer process business accounts through the store so I had to give up my two phones and go through this system.  Based on current trends I can expect to get my phones around the beginning of the summer 2012!  What a joke.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

based on my calculations, i should be getting mine in about 8 months 😐 

seriously... and i would bet that most of the "20" spots that i've moved up in the line in the past 2 weeks are due to people cancelling, and not actual phones being shipped out... because it almost seems more pathetic that they are only shipping out 1 phone a day than if they just weren't shipping them out...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone know if there are other options for us to get a phone? Is the reservation online system the only way?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I finally got my phone:

I reserved October 13th, around 4pm. I live in Montreal, and I am on a business plan. The phone model was White 32GB iPhone 4S.

I received the phone  November 1st, and something that made up alot for the grief in tracking the line, was that the phone got here in 1 day, very quick shipping.

My only advice is to complain alot, call every Rogers Plus store for 2 weeks, call customer service often, and post alot on this forum!