iPhone 4S Reservation Moving Backwards

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 4S Reservation Moving Backwards

I just checked my status on my reservation of the White 32GB iPhone 4S, and I've moved BACKWARDS this week.

On Tuesday I was #111, Wednesday I was #115, and today I am #114. What happened? Has anyone else experienced this?

Rogers, I wouldn't mind someone explaining to me what happened!

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation Moving Backwards

I was #800 in line last week and now am in the #900s. Lack of transparancy of what is going on here is a little unnerving.Smiley Mad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not only the lack of transparency, but the conflicting information that each customer service agent presents. This all makes for a whole new category of horrible customer relations. I officially deem this "Rogers" level customer service. When you think of good customer service, you may think Apple, or Zappos, and the polar opposite of that would be Rogers from what I've experienced.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i am almost positive that i saw my number go down to #400 sometime last week (after being in the 420s), only to have it move back up to about 415 a couple of days later....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Longtermcustomer 

I also ordered the white 32GB model. On the 22nd, when I placed my order, I was 400, but monday came, and it dropped to 105, and Im assuming due to cancelled reservations, i've been dropping down a little, and as of right now, I am 97. So no troubles here. 

I dont know why your # is getting bumped up, but once tomorrow hits, I think you will become "in progress".

Although if you can spare the time, I would suggest trying to reserve on the apple.ca site. If you get a reservation, you pick it up tomorrow. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I've already bought 2 iPhone 4S's for the family unlocked from Apple, I haven't used my hardware upgrade for a couple of years now, so I just want to get it out of the way. The thing is, I reserved before you did @jun, but my number is higher (I reserved on the 13th of October). This is why I'm outraged, the reservation system makes no sense. I started around 128, and am now 114, since October 13th. Also I've been "in progress" since the 17th, and no change aside from my place moving backwards.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You could try starting a thread and selling it to someone..... (no I'm not making an offer, just some advice)