iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Mississauga. Shows Jan 12-20th for a black 32g.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hmm. Well like i said you can Call Future Shop / Best buy & some other Rogers Authorized retailers & see if they have any in stock. I am in Scarborough & 2 Rogers plus stores & the future shop here had them in stock. Just give them a call & see.

I've Been Around

It's been almost 3 weeks since I reserved a 4S 16gb BLACK, since then, I've moved from 800 down to 500. This is kind of ridiculous...

PS: the reason I'm not going to buy from Apple etc, is because im waiting to get the phone at 150$ for a re-up with Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Apple has the same prices as the carries do. You can do hardware upgrades at the apple store and pay the same as u will at a rogers stores. You will have to pay the hardware upgrade threw the bill like you do with Rogers.. I suggest you look at the Apple.ca Website if you do not believe me.

They do Hardware upgrades / New activations & bought out right. They all have the same price. You will pay $150 if you get it from Apple as well. So it sucks because you could have your phone right now.

"iPhone 4S with a contract (both upgrades and new activations) is also available at the Apple Store for walk-in purchases on a first-come, first-served basis."

http://www.apple.com/ca/retail/iphone/

I've Been Here Awhile

I am super glad Im not the only one that feels this way.

I've Been Around

You don't need to be rude. Rudeness is just as bad as ignorance.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you are referring to my post, that was a year ago. I stand on what i said. If you think they are rude, i apologize.

I Plan to Stick Around

my staus is in progress how long will it take