iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Sweet, I just got home to see if my number dropped and there was no number anymore.

Now it says, IN PROGRESS. Awesome.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Yes So are about 200 others lol. In Progress means That the phone is in the warehouse & that Rogers is either wait for UPS / Canada Post to said them the tracking label or they are waiting for one of them to come pick it up & ship it to the store you reserved it to go to.

I am happy since mine was done in the morning. 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Lol. Well I knew at least 142 others were anyway (I was 143). I'm hoping this makes launch day a lock to get it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It will since i was #17. I checked mine at 12:30 this afternoon & it said OPEN. Then at 1PM i checked it & it said IN PROGRESS.

So it does mean you are getting it at launch. They are going to be sent with the first batch of phones to the stores at launch. The others that still have the OPEN status will get their phones either the day after or on Monday / Tuesday & on.

I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't received an email yet. I wonder how long I have been in progress.

I Plan to Stick Around

🙂 **bleep**.. I'm #330 - mine still says OPEN

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You do not get a email when it your status go to IN PROGRESS. It only emails you with the tracking info once it ships out of the warehouse.

This is from the FAQ on the reservation system

Link = http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?x=0&y=0&Ntt=Rogers%2FFido+Reservation+System&N=&_nfpb=true&_...
"

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know what the latest iPhone 4S reservation rank is? I'm just curious because it was already on the 4k since Oct 7th (day 1). Which 4S did you reserve?  And what's your location? Any idea how many "reserved" iPhones will be shipped to the stores nationwide in a day?  I can't wait.. Smiley Indifferent

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I Plan to Stick Around

What about guys who just reserved a 4s  this week? What are your ranks?

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats