iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: iPhone 4S Reservation: IN PROGRESS...

5 business days my **bleep**....I reserved the morning of the 7th for a white 64gb. Started at 640ish in line and dropped to 320 the day before launch when it changed to "In Progress". It is now the 28th and no email, and still says in progress which it has been for about 12 business days. Absolutely ridiculous

I'm a Trusted Advisor

That i would not know then. It should not take long UNLESS they are waiting for other phones to go to the same store. Even then it should not take that long. Hm...

I'm a Regular

Yea it most likely is the fact they're waiting for more phones to ship to my store but god is it ever frustrating. I suppose the 64gb white is also not as mass produced as the 16gb's so that doesn't help either. I have a 16gb iPhone 4 right now and it's pretty full so I figured with the 8mp pics and 1080p video of the 4s that I'd need atleast a 32gb

I've Been Around

I am not sure how long it takes to go from in progress to shipped. I know you will receive email notification if your email is registered and that the store will notify you when it arrives. They will hold it for you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I was going to go get a 16GB one but like you said with a 8mp camera & it records 1080p i rather be safe & i got the 32GB one.

A lot of people bought the 16GB one. I mean ALOT. The 64GB one was the least one that people bought. The 32GB tho is the same as the 16GB one.

Most likely Rogers wants to ship all the phones at that store at once so they do not need to keep calling UPS to pick up the phones every day & such.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have a question. I reserved my 32gb iphone 4s 3 days before it cam out. Last monday (oct 24th) my Status finally changed to "In Progress". What does that mean? Its been a week and its still in progress. Does that mean its being currently ship to my store? How long did you guys have to wait? I have a feeling it wont change to "Shipped" status 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It takes about 2 weeks for it to get shipped to the store. In Progress means that your phone is in the warehouse but they are waiting for the label from UPS. If they have the label & ready to ship it out they are taking time to see if there is any other phones being shipped to your city & same store as you. They are not going to ship each phone by it self. that will take months & it will cost a lot + UPS will not want to do that. They will want too ship everything at once.

Be patient. Everyone has gone threw this. Your phone will change to SHIPPED either Friday or next Monday. You will get your phone by the end of next week that is for sure.

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the info.It clears things up because i never really knew what IN PROGRESS meant. I have a question. Is the warehouse in Canada? You said it will take 2 weeks to be shipped by UPS, im just curious.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes the Rogers warehouse is in Toronto. The UPS facility is in Concord, Ontario

I've Been Around

I ordered mine on Oct 10th. Same phone as you. It's been "in process" since the 25th.

Some people seem to get their phones in a matter of about a week. Others have been waiting two or three weeks.

Rogers sucks.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats