iPhone 4S 3 Year Contract Expiry

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

iPhone 4S 3 Year Contract Expiry

As the title says, I have an iPhone 4S which is on a 3 year plan and it's going to expire at the end of this month. My current plan has 1GB of data and I want to delete data from my plan, as I never use it. I'm trying to cut back on my financial commitment to Rogers and will be looking at my cable and Internet services as well. I've looked at all the mobile packages on Rogers web site, but there are so many permutations and combinations that it's very difficult to figure out. For example, I came across something called Smartphone Lite, but can't figure out if I can use my iPhone with it.

I realize that, if I delete my data plan and use data, I'll be charged for the usage and that's OK. Any suggestions about this would be much appreciated. I realize I can call Rogers or go to a Rogers store, but thought I would start here, as there are so many knowledgeable people.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: iPhone 4S 3 Year Contract Expiry

Hi @jimboden ,

If you still need help with your wireless plan questions, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter via @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersDarrell

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jimboden ,

If you still need help with your wireless plan questions, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter via @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersDarrell

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was advised by a Rogers customer service rep not to do any changes to my plan until after my exact contract expiry date as it opens me up to device charges even for a day.