cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 problems

Will
I've Been Around

Can you explain me why some rogers store kept their iphone 4 for his staff ? its unfair...

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone 4 problems

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers would NOT condone these kinds of actions and its something I read about from a lot of service providers on launch day.  I am sure if you contacted Rogers and explained the situation and which store it was with then they might have a conversation with the franchise owner as its probably a breach of ethics.  If I am not mistaken Rogers does not actually own any of its wireless locations they are all subsidized franchises.  Dont feel let down though this happened to many people on launch day and I am sure the culprits will be dealt with occordingly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jepson
I Plan to Stick Around

There is a bunch of Rogers stores in Canada - plus wirelesswave and t-booth ect.

Not everything can be watched by the big boss.

It is selfish of the employee for doing that - but it happens.

I know people when I worked at Toys R Us that did it with the popular Wii.

I don't think Rogers told the employees to do this - this was just a selfish act by an employee. 

Jepson M
------------------------------
Apple Fanboy - Rogers Customer for over 10 years.

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers would NOT condone these kinds of actions and its something I read about from a lot of service providers on launch day.  I am sure if you contacted Rogers and explained the situation and which store it was with then they might have a conversation with the franchise owner as its probably a breach of ethics.  If I am not mistaken Rogers does not actually own any of its wireless locations they are all subsidized franchises.  Dont feel let down though this happened to many people on launch day and I am sure the culprits will be dealt with occordingly.

JayC
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah that's not cool....neither is calling my local Rogers Plus and being told they didn't expect another iPhone 4 shipment till the end of the month.

Millieniumman
I Plan to Stick Around

WELL THATS WHY ROGERS IS NOT IN A RUSH FOR STOCK  BECAUSE OF THE ANTENNA ISSUES THEY ARE HAVING AT THE MOMENT THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE BUYING THE IPHONE 3GS MORE ....

desino79
I've Been Around

I was thinking the same thing....Rogers Wireless DEALERS, probably sold the iPhone 4 to all their friends, as i was not able to find one in my area.....

I did have some rogers contacts last year but as you know people move on.........

Not sure why rogers didn't allow pre-orders....this by FAR is the WORST ROLLOUT of the IPHONE!...

so disappointed...beyond belief....

Re: iPhone 4

Millieniumman
I Plan to Stick Around

You know I could understand that Rogers wants to careful and not take too much stock for the  IPhone 4 because of antennas issues but we the clients should be able to make up our minds and purchase  the phone even if it has problems we are the ones spendiong the money? AM I RIGHT PEOPLE? So Rogers for everyone that wants and Iphone 4 Please get stock soon or maybe we will have to go to Blackberrys.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation