cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 locked to Rogers Carrier

matalkz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, i'm from Russia, and i bought iPhone 4 in Canada locked to Rogers Carrier. I just want to know if i can unlock it via a phone call to their support. Is it possible?

******* Edit labels ********

60 REPLIES 60

Re: iPhone 4 locked to Rogers Carrier

amohov
I've Been Around

iphone 4 unlock ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Please Delete the IMEI number seeing as anyone can track the phone with that..

Also like i said. Please read the above post.

maconbx_nam
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all,

My iphone 4 8GB that is bought by my uncle from rogers, And he send this to Viet Nam for me.

In order to purchase the unlock code, My uncle can contact to Rogers for unlocking my iphone? And the price is $50?

Thanks,

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
He can but was it bought outright? Also do you know if his contract with Rogers ended the 3 years on it? seeing as the iPhone 4 8GB was released in Oct 14th 2011 as well i really doubt he finished the 3 years but ask him if he bought it outright.

If he bought it with a contact the ONLY way for him to get the unlock code is ask Rogers many times but really doubt that would work. Here are the policies for the unlock code from Rogers:

1.No contract on phone remaining
2.your account is in good standing ( seeing as its your uncles i really hope its in a Good standing.)
3.phone is in your device history (if you bought it from them it already is)

If all this is fine, then Rogers will give him the unlock code BUT he needs the devices in order to do this seeing as they give him instructions on how to do it.

Alex632
I've Been Around
Hello!
My iphone 3GS 32GB that is bought (07.30.2009) from Rogers without plan and to lock Rogers Carier. I would like to unlock it
is it possible to do and how I can do it.
Topic Stats