iPhone 4 locked to Rogers Carrier

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4 locked to Rogers Carrier

Hi my name is Edwin 

I have a big problem with my Rogers iphone 4s 

sorry for my English,  my language is Spanish.

1 IM in Honduras now im not in Canada no more.

2 I cant get my cell phone unlock i can back to my home country 3 years a go and i cant go back to Canada to get a new sim card.

3 I cant get my cell unlock in Rogers because im no in a plan no more

4 I cant get it unlock in a web because i cant pay the money they ask for, i dont have debit or credit card.

5 I only work for the to kids i have and my wife.

6 I need my cell to take pictures of my family and i cant pass the activate screem. i lose my Rogers sim card

7 i update it from ios 6 to 7 and that make it impossible to pass this screem and used like ipod

8 Apple cant help me because this cell is from Rogers, i know is my, but the cell phone was sell from apple to Rogers

9 Rogers say cant help me because im no in a plan no more.

10 I dont have no one to send me a sim card from Canada because my contacts where in my sim card that i lose

11 Itunes ask me always for a Rogers sim card

12 I look in lots of web for a solution and i only get lots of spam.

So if anyone have a solution for me, can please let me know, and if u have the same problem we can ask together to Rogers to help us with this big time problem.

I have pictures and information in my cell phone that i need to get out from my cell phone.

please help me 😞