iPhone 4 Backorder

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 4 Backorder

When I got my plan last week, I was told that Rogers had plenty of iPhone 4's in stock. On Monday, I had to call only to realize that my phone was on backorder.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone has an idea of how long it will take?

Thanks.

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4 Backorder

It can take from a week up to a few weeks or a month. Depends on which color & GB you got. Apple supplies them with the phones so it depends on how many phones Apple can send each carrier. I know that the 16gb black & white are in a back order. I talked to a few people that Work for Rogers & they said the next shipment should be in a few days or this Monday coming up.
I've Been Around

Hey! 
Im in the same predicament! I did a hardware upgrade last wednesday to a 16GB White iPhone 4 and the customer rep said its on back order/out of stock and will take probably 15-20 days for them to get the shipment and 3-5 more days for it to ship out. I also just got an email last night saying its still in backorder. Hopefully they hurry up cause my blackberry keeps getting worst and worst!

keep me updated! 

I've Been Around

In the same situation as the above poster, I did a hardware upgrade on Wednesday and was told that they only had white Iphone 4's available so went with that and was told it would be 3-5 business days, then got an email yesterday saying it was on back order. I hope its resolved soon because my current blackberry is also frustrating me and getting worse daily!!!

I've Been Around

Anyone here get there phone yet. I ordered 3 on Oct 27th and I am STILL WAITING ROGERS

I'm Here A Lot

I posted this as a topic below but seriously - check out a third party. I called every Rogers in town and none had them. I walked in to a Future Shop Friday night and walked out with a 16gb white one. They had every size and colour. I'd suggest calling around to see who has what. (And it was a hardware upgrade...I'm 6 months from the end of my three years but I was eligible for a full upgrade. Future Shop took care of it all for me.)

I've Been Around

I ordered a black iPhone 4s (32g) from Rogers in early October.  It is now November 29th and I'm still waiting for it.  I talked to my rep today and he said that there are no new developments and that it's still on backorder.  The phone will cost me $300 but I should think that waiting almost 2 months for a phone, I should get a discount, right?  Not likely.