how to make a change to iPhone 5 reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

how to make a change to iPhone 5 reservation

I reserved 2 black 16G iPhone 5's, meant to reserve one white and one black, is there anyway I can edit my reservation now, without canceling it.  Tried to call Rogers but there no help

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: how to make a change to iPhone 5 reservation

no, you can not change the colour of the phone after you reserved them unless you want to cancel it and do it again.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanx, appreciate the info

I Plan to Stick Around

If you can go to the Rogers store, early friday morning they may have an extra white iphone you can purchase instead of one the black iphone you reserved.
I'm Here A Lot

i cant get through on the website to reserve my copy of iphone 5. it keeps on givning me this error!

Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers. • You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. Thank you.

HELP PLEASE!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Call them and see if you reserve over the phone or try another computer or browser.....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

They do not do reservations over the phone.. You can only do it online threw my Rogers. If you read my other thread you will find more info.