how to get back android gingerbread from ics

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: how to get back android gingerbread from ics

did odin say pass?

did you load the .tar file into the PDA section?

are you sure you were in download mode and not recovery mode?

sometimes it can take a device up to 10min to rebuild it's cache after having a new rom installed so that could be why it's taking so long

as well you do have the samsung galaxy s2 LTE SGH-I727R right?
I Plan to Stick Around

where do i get ODIN3?

I Plan to Stick Around

google is your best friend
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm having the same problem with yasir_pk77

i flashed to 2.3.5 using Odin3 with firmware from sammobile.

i'm getting error message saying "the application google services framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

can't pass touch the android to begin streen..

please help me out

thx

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey all. yes i have rogeres samsung galaxy s2 lte. i did use the exact firmware from sammobile. i did use odin3 and i even passed. exact same problem as soondai14.

then what i did. i download the ics firmware from sam mobile. i flashed it again with odin3 and i passed again. so i was back to ics. but after the restart it was giving me error again. same kinda message. then what i did i managed to go the setting and restore the phone to the factory setting. thats how i am able to use the phone (on ics unfortunatly). well at least fone is  working. i tthink i made the big mistake by trying to go back  to GB and then after ICS. i should have not tried to go back to gb. well i hope to get JB asap.