cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me please

kimiko
I've Been Here Awhile

about two weeks now every time i receive a voicemail a text message comes in saying "1 voicemail 0 urgent". how do i stop these text messages.

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: help me please

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Kimiko

Gdkitty would be correct, this would be the voicemail to text feature that is inclusive with many of their current value packs. This can be disabled without the removal of the value pack so that you can still enjoy the other features. They would simply have to leave the value pack active and "Exclude" the option for the voicemail to text. I emphasize the exclude because that is the name of the button they would need to click in order to do so.

Hope this helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I remember seeing that before.

I THINK you need to call in and have them turn it off.

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Kimiko

Gdkitty would be correct, this would be the voicemail to text feature that is inclusive with many of their current value packs. This can be disabled without the removal of the value pack so that you can still enjoy the other features. They would simply have to leave the value pack active and "Exclude" the option for the voicemail to text. I emphasize the exclude because that is the name of the button they would need to click in order to do so.

Hope this helps. 🙂

kimiko
I've Been Here Awhile
thanks for helping.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation