font size keeps increasing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kriv
I'm Here A Lot

font size keeps increasing

When I compose an email the font size keeps increasing as I type.  I have it set to 12 pt. but then it increases to 14, 16, etc. when I begin a new paragraph. Any ideas how to stop this?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
JWBF
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: font size keeps increasing

Hmmm, which browser are you using? There was a problem with Firefox that seems to be fixed by using plain text instead of rich text. Have you tried pressing control-0?

View solution in original post

All Replies
JWBF
I Plan to Stick Around

@kriv wrote:

When I compose an email the font size keeps increasing as I type.  I have it set to 12 pt. but then it increases to 14, 16, etc. when I begin a new paragraph. Any ideas how to stop this?

Are you using a program? If so, which operating system? Or are you using web mail?

kriv
I'm Here A Lot

JWBF, I'm on Windows and webmail, which I've used for years. This has begun happening only a few months ago.

JWBF
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmm, which browser are you using? There was a problem with Firefox that seems to be fixed by using plain text instead of rich text. Have you tried pressing control-0?

View solution in original post

kriv
I'm Here A Lot

It does work when I switch to plain text.

Thank you.

JWBF
I Plan to Stick Around

Your quite welcome. Cheers