epost

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: epost

fdassfdssfssssf wrote:

If the cost of the paper bill is not enough, my new method of payment will cost them even more.

I will be sending them a cheque, instead of the electronic payment they have been getting.

Welcome back to the 90's!

Best Regards to all.

How is  sending a cheque going to cost anyone but you money?  Sorry to be a buzz kill but I just don't see it. 

Now the change idea  I like  ... but again ...how much is it going to cost to get it there?

barndoor

BS wrote:

She didn't mention to me that it was coming and in the que - So what does it take to configure a printer to print a preformatted PDF anyway.  Smiley Frustrated

I suspect  the time for configuration  is directly proportional  to how frustrated the customer on the phone sounds.  Smiley Wink

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Depending on one's banking plan some of us have free cheques. I am one of them. Not really free, part of a bundle of banking services. 

Sounds familiar. Bundle saves you this much but for my bundle in banking it does save me. 

But good point. Like Rogers bundles I have shopped around. 

Bruce

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor wrote:

How is  sending a cheque going to cost anyone but you money?  Sorry to be a buzz kill but I just don't see it. 

Now the change idea  I like  ... but again ...how much is it going to cost to get it there?

It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, but sometimes the principle and satisfaction seems worth it.  It's been a while since I've sent cheques, but can't you just deposit them in a bank machine without using the mail?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
barndoor

OLDYELLR wrote:

It's been a while since I've sent cheques, but can't you just deposit them in a bank machine without using the mail?

OHh.... you mean send the cheque to Rogers ... electronically or such like ?  Theres the nose and face thing again.  Smiley LOL

fdassfdssfssssf
I've Been Here Awhile

I still get free cheques from my bank, it will cost me postage.

Best Regards.

RogersStrick
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone,

I know the convenience of having centralized bill management is a great feature of ePost but in terms of your Rogers bill these can be easily managed and accessed via MyRogers also. I will also admit that there are issues with logging into the site on occasion and I can understand how this may deter someone from wanting to remain with online billing. We are consistently working on improving the user experience on our website but should you want an alternative you can switch to paper billing, which is availble at no charge. As for call details they are most easily accessed online via MyRogers but if you do need a paper bill with call details you can get this if you request a bill reprint of your paper bill with call details.

maw1
I'm Here A Lot

I for one am tired of waiting for a reply to the question WHY the use of epost was terminated by Rogers and so I shall stop following this thread now as it, and Rogers, are clearly going nowhere fast.

Scott__Garrett
I Plan to Stick Around

I know the convenience of having centralized bill management is a great feature of ePost but in terms of your Rogers bill these can be easily managed and accessed via MyRogers also.

I think you are missing the point of centralized bill management, I can’t manage other bills via MyRogers. I will also say that as far as ease of management MyRogers has nothing on epost.

As for call details they are most easily accessed online via MyRogers but if you do need a paper bill with call details you can get this if you request a bill reprint of your paper bill with call details.

Does this cost extra?

How do we get this to happen every month automatically?

The biggest reason I don’t want to use MyRogers is that I don’t trust Rogers.  What happens to me when with no notice you decide to change the length of time you keep bills, or the detail in them? I can logon every month and print all the details but I shouldn’t have to as you had a perfectly good solution already in place.  

For people like me who use epost you are making your service less palatable.  Instead of repeating “use MyRogers it will get better we promise” why don’t you give use some real answers.

It's been 10 days and still no answers as to why this happened. If you respected us as customers you wouldn't do this to us. 

barndoor

Scott__Garrett wrote:

The biggest reason I don’t want to use MyRogers is that I don’t trust Rogers.  What happens to me when with no notice you decide to change the length of time you keep bills, or the detail in them? I can logon every month and print all the details but I shouldn’t have to as you had a perfectly good solution already in place.  

Agreed 110% ... Rogers has created this distrust with their past actions and inadequacies  .... manipulative behaviour and pressuring customers towards My Rogers without earning that trust back  is going to cost Rogers customers . 

Anyone waiting for an answer to the "why" question is wasting their time I believe ... just not a question business is going to answer.  Protest it ...if you don't like it ... it may get  reversed  if there is enough of a a stink  raised ... but a reason is highly unlikely. 

Thank you for the detailed billing info Rogers Strick .. I will be calling shortly to  have my mailed details reinstated then . It will be interesting to see how  many CSRs it takesto get this done . Smiley Wink