epost

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovecats
I'm Here A Lot

Re: epost

The bill on ePost is easier to read than here on this content-heavy website. I've depended on epost and its link to my financial institution to pay about half my bills since 2006. Without it our payment may well be delayed in proportion to the inconvenience.

b-ry
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Fair enough if Rogers will not offer billing/invoicing via epost, I will change my billing preferance to good old fashioned postal! 🙂

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@lovecats wrote:

The bill on ePost is easier to read than here on this content-heavy website. I've depended on epost and its link to my financial institution to pay about half my bills since 2006. Without it our payment may well be delayed in proportion to the inconvenience.

I'm afraid you're right there.  The Rogers site is one of the most content-heavy I visit and viewing bills seems to be in a constant state of flux. People are constantly asking how they can view their bills.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
mvannie
I Plan to Stick Around

@lockdown2341

Not so sure about that.  I am mindful of my usage and I try to be careful with changes but when the rogers rep messes it up and I have my cable and internet being removed and re-added to my account twice in a month resulting in a bill nearly double what it should be it gets hard to trust pre-auth.

Just my .02 and I have dealt with the appropriate parties at Rogers each time, but I still audit my bill carefully each month.

purpletang
I've Been Here Awhile

I prefer to use Epost to view my bills. One place to view and file bills. Obviously this is a cost issue and since most (all) businesses exist to make money, i'm not surprised Rogers has chosen this route. I will not allow Rogers to pull money at will every month from my account. Arguing that we should all do that to avoid using Epost or logging into Rogers.com is ridiculous. Rogers has made several billing errors on my account; these typically follow a requested change and subsequent "don't worry sir, i've put a note on your file so we can reference this if there are any issues" comment. As anyone who has actually attempted to get money back from Rogers knows, they prefer to credit your account...so you can call in next month to argue with a rep about why the refund never occurred. Going back to paper billing doesn't seem like the answer either.

Epost worked and was handy for the customer. Online viewable billing on Rogers.com is cheaper for Rogers. I think we all know how this is going to turn out....

maw1
I'm Here A Lot

Like a lot of folks I am now asking them to mail me my invoice since they refuse to use epost.  I fail to see how this will be "cheaper for Rogers", in fact it will now cost them paper, ink and postage!  As usual, Rogers took a shot before looking at the consequences.  Very few people are going to look up their website every month to see what they owe, that's nuts.

purpletang
I've Been Here Awhile

I fail to see how this will be "cheaper for Rogers"

It's probably fair to say that most people who use Epost are doing most of their banking and such, online. Most of those people won't opt for mailed bills and will fall back to using Rogers site for billing - Rogers is likely banking on that.

It's likely that Rogers knows approximately how many of its customers use Epost, the Rogers.com site and obviously paper billing. Unless we have those numbers we're all pretty much talking out of our collective behinds.

* I forgot to mention the Rogers app. I have a few friends that use it and prefer it to the other methods mentioned...

maw1
I'm Here A Lot

Well here's hoping Rogers bet wrong.
hptv
I've Been Around

I am also so disappointed that Rogers has dropped ePost.

Reason, very simple:    ePost is convenient, trusty and safe and Rogers or “Rogers’s Website” is not.

I only get my Gas bill on paper which is the only bill I miss to pay sometime. Probably Rogers hopes to make some money on late payment charges.  I don’t know about pre-authorized but most likely forcing a group of customers to pay by credit card or sending printed bill will cost Rogers more and at the end I don’t think Rogers will save that much with this change. Annoying these many customer seems not to be a wise idea!

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Here's an idea. There have been lots of posts here from people unable to find pdf versions of their bill on line. What if the site is so screwed up that the app that finds your Rogers bill and sends it out by ePost can no longer find it?  The automated system can't reliably find your bill, so you have to root around yourself and find it.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario