epost

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpainter
I've Been Here Awhile

epost

I receive must of my bills through epost including Rogers but now I got the notice in epost:

"Please be aware that effective October 19th, 2015 Rogers will no longer be delivering bills via epost™."

Why is Rogers no longer going to deliver bills through epsot? 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: epost

As to why you can't download your bill, are you doing that on your phone or PC. Not possible on mobile devices like phones and I think tablets.  It should work on any browser on a PC, that issue was dealt with, unless you have security levels that are blocking it, or the popups on the page are being blocked. Tech support chat should be able to talk you through that, can theoretically access your computer and check your settings, if you permit it, and if not resolved, can open a ticket, because you should be able to print the bill by saving/viewing as a PDF. And definitely, it should work on any browser. Good luck with solving that issue. Bruce

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @dpainter

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

With epost unavailable any longer, keep in mind there are many ways that are still available for you to pay your bill, including online, in-store, at the bank, or by setting up pre-authorized payments from your bank or a credit card.

@RogersPrasana

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

RogersPrasana wrote:

Hi @dpainter

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

With epost unavailable any long keep in mind there are many ways that are still available to pay your  bill, including online, in-store, at the bank, or by setting up pre-authorized payments from your bank or a credit card.

@RogersPrasana

Is there a reason you sidestepped and didn't answer  @dpainter 's question ?  I'd be surprised if he/she wasn't fully aware of the alternatives .... just sounds curious as to WHY Rogers has taken this particular convenient alternative away  ?

brock_eccles
I've Been Around

I am curious why Rogers has withdrawn support of this great service?? 

Can any Rogers representative give an answer why bills will no longer be delivered through epost??

thumbsdown
I've Been Around

+1 to all here...once again Rogers takes away services and refuses to give adequate answers or options.  I only ever use ePost and now my preferred method is being taken away. 

b-ry
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I just got an email from epost stating that my Rogers invoice will no longer be part of the epost family as of October 19, 2015.

epost is such a great service and works super. It allows me to have one place where all my invoices and bills live. I don't have to filter my inbox, log into each and every service just to get to an invoice, and I can always super easily view previous statements. epost handles this much simpler than email or myRogers!

What is the reason for not supporting epost, because as far as I can see, there shouldn't be any issues. If in fact Rogers will not be supporting ePost, I might as well start requesting physical mailed copies of my bill.

Please revert the decision of not supporting epost.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

It looks like Rogers doesn't want to answer this. Clearly, it does not cost the Customer to use ePost, but it costs the Biller, just less than paper billing using snailmail would. I suspect that Canada Post is raising the rates and Rogers is crying "Enough!" to improve the bottom line. Remember when Rogers implemented a charge for paper billing and then relented and removed it, bowing to customer outrage? This looks like a similar situation. If you want ePost billing to be retained, make a fuss. Post on Rogers Facebook page and Rogers Twitter.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

"Remember when Rogers implemented a charge for paper billing and then relented and removed it, bowing to customer outrage? "

They didn't bow to customer outrage, they were ordered to stop by the CRTC.

Not sure how much "customer outrage" factors into any of Rogers decisions.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

But it was the outraged customers who lobbied the CRTC. Still waiting for Rogers response explaining their reason for dropping ePost. The oPost website still lists Rogers as one of their clients.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
killingme
I'm Here A Lot

PS, I know as a print industry executive that ePost provides a convenient service, it is costly to the biller.   Depending on the biller it can cost the biller as much as a postage stamp so Rogers is probably simply removing the service due costs.

The disappointing part is that Rogers, very brief email note leaves all epost customers wondering what will happen now that epost is no longer a delivery option, one that we as contracted customers signed up for along with detailed terms and conditions have not been told what Rogers will be doing as far as my next bill?

Will Rogers print and mail it via Canada post snail mail?

Or will Rogers just assume I will figure out how to get it my invoice online?

Rogers gets a big fat F for Fail on this one.