e reader

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

e reader

I recently signed up for the Samsung galaxy smart phone - April, 2013. As part of the promotion, I was to receive an e-reader. I was told to register my phone once I received it. Apparently I did not do that correctly. I have tried to track my e reader but the website rogerspromotion.com/kindle does not recognize my phone number. Rogers is zero help, they have directed me to this venue. I am a truck driver and therefore not sitting in one place for long - I am sending this request for help, but then I gotta go. Please advise, I would like to receive that e reader.Thank-you

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: e reader

Hello kim007

Was this a new activation or upgrade? If its a new activation & you entered the wrong number, you will need to contact Rogers & have them transfer you or give you the promotions team number. Once you call the promotions team, they MAY be able to help you but i really doubt it as the number you entered was the wrong one & the promotion has ended.

All in all, you may not get as the promotions team already ended this promotion but its worth a try & see what they can do!. No one on here can help you as not even the mods can fix or do anything with promotions. Promotions team is the only reps that can help you. So the rep that told you to come here, is not giving you the right info.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank-you for your response. I was able to speak with a representative from the promotions team.

Unfortunately i am s.o.l.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kim007

You are welcome. Sadly yea they wouldn't be able to do anything as head office will review it and just threw it out. Sadly its like thatSmiley Sad