downloads/updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Re: downloads/updates

Hogwash:

I completely agree. Makes a lot of sense, but don't hold your breath (for very long anyway).

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had nothing for the first few months, now every day I have an issue with downloads during primetime or reboots out of the blue.  Was really liking the Rogers experience but getting a little peeved.  Not good when Bell is walking neighbourhoods with great deals right now. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So annoyed, considering cancelling my rogers account. I work nights as a bartender meaning I watch TV at night. I hate how this box takes a minimum of half an hour to update every single night. There should be an option to postpone to a later time in the night. If Bell can make it happen Rogers has no excuse.Thats literally why I have time to write this post since ive been staring at a blank screen for what seems like forever. How about this company actually listens to what it's users want instead of making us pay money for poor service. What a joke. Why am I paying for this?