changing plans online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

changing plans online

Hi, sorry if wrong forum, but how can I change my plans online? It keeps showing the same plan i already have.. do I click that and continue? i really don't feel like calling but If I have to  I will.

Just wondering if there is a way online. thanks!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: changing plans online

Hello will2145

You can change your plan by going into My Rogers - Overview - Products & Services. In the middle it will say " My Plan" Then underneath in the box it will say " Change My Plan. Do that & pick the plan you want. It will go straight threw.

If this does not work, then i would suggest calling in. I would just call in & do it over the phone so you can make sure the right plan is on & nothing will go wrong.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: changing plans online

Hello will2145

You can change your plan by going into My Rogers - Overview - Products & Services. In the middle it will say " My Plan" Then underneath in the box it will say " Change My Plan. Do that & pick the plan you want. It will go straight threw.

If this does not work, then i would suggest calling in. I would just call in & do it over the phone so you can make sure the right plan is on & nothing will go wrong.

View solution in original post