cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant stream cams over 3g anymore with netcomm 3g10wvr

ooollll
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I am really stumped.  I used to hook a network cam up to my netcomm and stream to my iphone.  Suddenly over the last week the "app" on my iphone wont log into the netcomm.  It used to work fine.  I even tried safari on the iphone using the IP ( i subscribe to public/static), but that also fails.  It works fine if the iphone is on WIFI but not if I use 3g.  Remember, everything worked perfectly until about a week ago.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

***Edited labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: cant stream cams over 3g anymore with netcomm 3g10wvr

xplornetsucks
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

With the rise in outside ambient temperatures... check the temp of your netcomm router under Status> 3g network... if you see temps over 55 Celsius... get a table fan going.. and blow it directly at the router... Norm temps are 35-41... and then check to see if you Can now stream...... Just a thought worth checking out.. High temps took out my ability to use Voice (home phone) so would be interesting if that may also your case!

Re: cant stream cams over 3g anymore with netcomm 3g10wvr

ooollll
I've Been Here Awhile

That cant be it as I am able to log in with a telus iphone.  Or any other internet connection except a rogers 3g connection.

Tech support called me to day and will begin to work it out Monday.

Thanks though,

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation