cant see email - Temporary error 14

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

cant see email - Temporary error 14

Since Oct 5th I've only been able to view 1 or 2 emails through my RogersYahoo email web page. I hightlight the first one and can see the contents in my preview pane. Once I go on to a 2nd or 3rd email I get the "problem seeing email please try again" message in the preview pane, when I click on the try again button I get the "temorary error 14" message. I've followed the instructions and it does not help.

I'm using Vista, firefox 24.0. Rogers support has been no help so far.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

tarpon

***edited labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: cant see email - Temporary error 14

Dont normally have the preview pane on with mine, but turned it on, and it seems to load fine with me.

I am on IE 10 though, not FF.

Have you tried in another browser? Just incase its an issue betwen the site, and FF itself.

(and you dont have the email open on any mobile device like a phone, etc? I know i used to get similar sometimes when i had my phone email open.. like it had it tied up)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: cant see email - Temporary error 14

I have been experiencing the same problem for several weeks. First on my laptop, and as of today, also on my desktop. I opened a support call with Rogers and they left a voice mail several days later saying it had been resolved but it wasn't and has now spread to my other computer.