cant access roaming

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

cant access roaming

I am just starting to access my roaming sim but I can't just access it in any way
pls do help me because its very essential for me to contact to my family.
tnx

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: cant access roaming

Good day @dreman ,

I noticed that your post is from a few weeks ago and I am hoping that you were able to use your device while travelling.

For future references, I thought of letting you know that not being able to use your device outside of Canada might be due to the Network Settings in your phone. 

In order to be able to place and receive calls, text or browse while roaming, you need to make sure that you allow your phone to connect to alternate carriers. To do so, simply access the Mobile Networks settings in your device.

If you need further assistance, please let us know the type of device you are using.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not quite sure what you are wanting...

ROAMING, should work fine on any rogers phone, with a rogers sim in it... as long as that country has the same wireless frequencies there (charged at whatever price of roaming for that country).

If you are talking about putting a SIM from ANOTHER country into a rogers phone.. it needs to be UNLOCKED first.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same problem in Barbados I have even purchased a travel pack and alas still no service.
Highlighted

Good day @dreman ,

I noticed that your post is from a few weeks ago and I am hoping that you were able to use your device while travelling.

For future references, I thought of letting you know that not being able to use your device outside of Canada might be due to the Network Settings in your phone. 

In order to be able to place and receive calls, text or browse while roaming, you need to make sure that you allow your phone to connect to alternate carriers. To do so, simply access the Mobile Networks settings in your device.

If you need further assistance, please let us know the type of device you are using.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post