cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access call manager from online acccount when click Manage My Call Manager

mouse
I've Been Around

is anyone else out there experirncing trouble actually accessing call manager????

***edited labels***

57 REPLIES 57

Re: can't access call manager from online acccount when click Manage My Call Manager

Fishcanada
I've Been Around
I would love to figuar this out because I'm paying for call manager and I can't find it

Re: can't access call manager from online acccount when click Manage My Call Manager

princed2
I've Been Around

hi, I can't either.  any solutions?

Hooter
I'm a Reliable Contributor

This link usually works for me!

https://www.rogers.com/web/OnlineManager.portal

Re: can't access call manager from online account when click Manage My Call Manager

angelais23
I've Been Around

I am completely frustrated myself.  If you look at in the search menu, it says it is easy..Just click here....

Then it redirects you to an overview page, which is supposed to give you the option to "sign in" which I already was///

then you choose Manage your Wireless Essentials...which is no where to be found on the page....

I finally gave up and called in, the lady was unable to tell me what was wrong, and told me to try again in 24 hours and if it didn't work then call in again.... The website is very poor quality and the live person was completely uninformed, nice but unhelpful and honestly pretty difficult too understand. Guess I will just have to try again in 24 hours 😞

Good Luck to everyone else!

You would think being a forum on their website they would have a techie reviewing the comments to try and help out!

fdsf
I Plan to Stick Around

Had this issue...with chrome...the solution was to use IE.  I find some sites just need IE.

valeriej
I've Been Around

I have also been experiencing the same problem with not being able to access the Call Manager feature on the Rogers website.  This has been going on since the beginning of November.  This is seriously becoming frustrating.  I have called the Rogers 1-888 line, I have tried the chat live support and nobody is able to help.  I was then directed to another chat live supporrt site and am usually between the 80th or 123rd person in queue waiting for help - this is totally unreasonable.  I even tried downloading the next version of Internet Explorer and that did not work either.  Are there others out there that are still experiencing this issue???  I just want a solution and Rogers can't seem to help me.

kms
I've Been Around
I was having the same problem. Here's what I did that fixed it: go to "tools", "internet options", "advanced", and under the security settings make sure SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, and TLS 1.0 are ticked. Then it will work.

ten-four
I've Been Around
Thanks KMS...this solution works for me and IE 8!

Re: can't access call manager from online account when click Manage My Call Manager

paul87
I've Been Here Awhile

Sign in to rogers.com, your personal account. Next click on the Overview tab. From there select your phone number so that your features populate, next you should see something that says manage my call manager.

Paul

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
WE already know how to access it Paul but It's not working for the newer version of Windows silver light OR the newer Firefox that i use. Rogers has not updated the Call Manager for the newer web browsers. This is why its not working. On the older Internet Expoler it will work same with Firefox but on the new versions it wont. Its been known for Rogers not to take care of its programs after they release them.

I talked to Tech support & a few other agents in which seem to think the Call manager feature works & even when i sent them a video from my phone showing them it does not they say " too bad we can not really do anything about it"

soniariyat
I've Been Around

yes same here.. i can't access it either

Hi all, I have figured out the mystery after reading thru all this needless banter. First of all Rogers should know this and second of all don't call them. It is a waste of time and you end up with a bilingual person whom now is not limited to french. Lots are right on here. First one person mentioned about the ssl3.0 ssl2.0 etc, something like that in the Tools,Options,Advanced ,Encription tabs. Just click those two but you have to use Internet Explorer not any higher ones like Chrome or Firefox.

Even at the bottom of Rogers site the trademark is 2008, comon, where is all monthly money going. To Mr Rogers Neighbourhood for sure. Anyway that is how you get it and next time chat with them. They are fast and knowledgeable, too bad not on the phone.

Maritimer.

dabon
I've Been Around

Hi there. I have a Mac OSX 10.5.8 which I run Safari 5.0.6 on. I can't find the "call manager" feature in my personal Rogers account (I just want to block a number, geez, it shouldn't be this difficult). So I tried using the "My Account" Rogers app on my Andriod phone, and I'm having the same problem. A little help for a Mac/Android user?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly the CAll manager needs to be taken down & have some fixing done to it so it can support new software. I have spoken to so many tech support agents & send over 15 tickets in but yet one has not called me nor has the app i PAY for does not work. I am starting to think who ever made this is lazy to even fix it.. It does not work with any of the systems i have. i run all my computers with the latest Windows 7 & macs with the new version yet it does not let me block a number. IT shows up but its not letting me do anything.. This is pretty sad coming from a company that so call cares about its costumers. Even Bell & telus let you block numbers without a problem. I tried to ask a agent over the phone to block a few numbers & private numbers & they keep telling me to do it over with this yet they do not understand it does not work. I know their computer run with windows XP but we have new computers running the latest software in which it wont let us access the Call manager feature.

Sorry for the rant but this has  been going on for atleast 7 months. Is Rogers that lazy to fix a app that needs to be fixed?

Crispy
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you! this worked! I'm actually in my call manager.

rajneetgakhal
I've Been Around
Annoyed call manager is either constantly on maintenance or unable to work on my Mac! I downloaded chrome and mozilla ... Rogers told me to use same.... Unable to use call manager currently

guldan
I've Been Around

Thanks!!! That also solved my problem.

Dan

jrsnbarn
I've Been Around
It takes you to callmanager.ca which does not load at all for Safari (Mac) or Chrome (Mac), and does not work for Firefox (Mac).

access for mac works only on firefox 3.6 - older version of mozilla firefox. I downloaded an old one and i can edit rules now.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Agreed but no one will just go to a older version of Firefox just to edit the rules. Its pretty sad Rogers a Multi million dollar company can not fix the Call Manager so it can work with the new Firefox & new updates for all the web broswers. I for one am going to write a complaint about this to the Toronto star. Its pretty sad for Rogers not to update this feature that many people use. I guess they think everyone uses older PC's with older software...